A Mother's Journal

Friday, March 19, 2010

Monkey Bizness w/ Personal Trainer

I am sitting in Monkey Bizness after my extreme workout with my personal trainer, Jadon Harris. Yes, that's right. Last night Jadon told me that if I wanted to lose weight he will have to be my personal trainer.  It started with Jumping Jacks, Squats around the house and today racing through Monkey Bizness. 

I must say, this is the most exciting time I've had working out. It was indeed a workout, but I had a blast. I had to start by racing Jadon through this obsticle course. 

All around to the giant slide where I had the most fun. I even skinned my elbow. Ouch! Keep your arms up if you ever come with short sleeve. NEVER let any part of your body touch the slide.

After 30 mins. I needed a break. I was thirsty and out of breath my first round, but Jadon kept saying, "No, I'm your personal trainer. If you want to lose weight you have to do what I say. So keep going".  So there you have it. I kept going and I feel great!  After 15 more minutes, I was allowed to take my break and get water while Jadon ignored me to play tag with another kid.  I guess he was tired of playing with me, LOL. 

You know, who ever said that it was immature for adults to run around the playground like little children?  Why did we ever stop? It is so much fun.  With Jadon as my personal trainer, I'm sure to be in tip top shape.  That boy is an energizer bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by iDesign Graphics by iDesigns