A Mother's Journal

Friday, March 26, 2010

March 26, 2009

Today Jadon and I went to see the new animated movie "How to Train Your Dragon 3-D".  This movie was so beautiful and touching with a happy ending.  Jadon really enjoyed this movie.  We were driving from the theatre and he would say "Mom, look at that bush. It looks like a Dragon".  Then every tree and bush we passed by he would say, "Yep, that looks like a dragon". It was soooo cute.

Later this evening, Jadon gives me this rock.  He said it looks like a heart. And it does. He is so sweet. A while back he threw a white rock in our driveway on the sidewalk and it cracked open revealing the crystal look all around. He gave it to me and said I could make a pretty necklace.  I keep all the rocks he gives me in my jewelry box because they all have meaning. 

The best part about this day was looking over at my husband watching a movie and holding my sleeping Jadon in his arms. Just melts my heart.  He had fun playing table games with his dad after dinner.  Don't want to forget to mention that.  Tommorrow he has a cub scout event and a birthday party to go to but I will leave that for my post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by iDesign Graphics by iDesigns