A Mother's Journal

Sunday, April 4, 2010

EASTER

Today is Easter. It is going to be a quiet Easter this year because Jadon and I are staying with my Mother-in-Law until my sister-in-law gets back from Hawaii.  However, Jadon did get to hunt for eggs on Wednesday at the community center.  I understand what Easter is supposed to symbolize, but I like to have a little fun with it.  I started to get Jadon an Easter Basket, but when I saw cheap dollar store items in a basket for $20, I said "Not gonna happen". So I bought something that would be appreciated 99% more.

See Jadon's excitement?  He has this thing for these small chocolate bunnnies. Imagine his surprise when I brought home this 18oz chocolate bunny.
 This was not the largest bunny. There was one twice as big for $20. I started to get it, but it was just too big. This one was just right.  My son is so easy to please I just love it.  Other than not having anyone to play with, he had a good mini easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by iDesign Graphics by iDesigns