A Mother's Journal

Monday, September 5, 2011

Ambition 2011

Reuben , Jadon, and I went to Dallas, TX September 1 - 4th for Ambit Energy Convention: Ambition 2011. We stayed at the Hilton Anatole again but this time in the Atrium building.


 

Meet kids along the way




Now something even more amazing. .  . For the longest time, Reuben and I would try to get Jadon to learn how to learn fun things in the pool.  He was terrified of the water but he loved to splash around and play on his tube.  While we were in Dallas, Jadon and I spent most of the time in the pool while Reuben went to Seminars.  I am not a good swimmer, but I was able to give him a few pointers and told him to give it a try when he felt comfortable.  After 3 days in the pool, Jadon learned to:
  • hold his breath under water;
  • float on his back with his tube
  • swim across the pool with his tube
  • SWIM UNDER WATER WITHOUT HIS TUBE!!!
I would love to upload the video stream that I captured, but this blog is being stubborn.  Perhaps later I can update it.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by iDesign Graphics by iDesigns